Quarterly Reports October 2016
October 28th, 2016. The Debt Management Unit has released its Sovereign Debt Report and Macro Update on the Uruguayan economy.
• Announcement of auction sales in November 2016 of Treasury Notes in domestic currency with fixed nominal rate.
• Meeting of the Public Debt Coordination Committee of the Central Bank and Ministry of Finance.
• Fitch Ratings affirmed Uruguay's credit rating at BBB- with Stable Outlook.
• Conversion of foreign currency-denominated multilateral loans into Uruguayan Pesos.
• Uruguay`s 2016 oil price hedging program highlighted among innovative sovereign risk-management strategies by multilateral institutions.
• Uruguay remains atop the Institute of International Finance`s ranking on Sovereign Debt Investor Relations and Data Transparency.